Memories in Bali - Day 3 (Part 2 of 3)

"The Pandawa Escapade"

Our day 3 has been so far the most adventurous and worth remembering memory we had in Bali.

So our day continues... after touring Tanah Lot and seeing the breath taking picturisque temples on rocks, we went to Pandawa Beach for lunch. It was a long drive. Really long drive from Tanah Lot (considering the traffic.) We were almost more than an hour heading to our second destination. So, I slept along the way. Haha! (Still thinking about you.. and wishing you were beside me at that moment)

After few minutes of nap (30-45 minutes. Lol), I felt that we were close to our second destination. We also paid 15,000 IDR for entrance and another 5,000 IDR for parking fee. As we drive closer to our destination my heart were beating faster than usual (excitement maybe?) Yaaay!

Then we saw this calm and peaceful wonderful creation.

Here's a panorama shot. You're welcome. *winks*

My best friend and I were both famished when we reached there. Aaah! It was past 12 noon. So yeah. (We saw a guy flying while we reached closer to the beach btw. He was using a big kite to fly himself in the sky. Haha! Kid. I am not sure what was it called. Will edit this soon as I knew what it was) 

Kuya Madeii said we can stay here for a while and have our lunch and we'll move around 3pm, so we did. 

We were looking for a place where we can eat cheap (but edible. Lol) food. We want to experience Bali how the locals live their everyday life. Then we found a mini "karinderya" at the beach front. And yes!!! Finally! We took photos of the food we ate! Ha! 

 The famous Nasi Goreng! Yay! Fried egg, java rice with chicken chunks inside.
 Here's how their fruit salad looks like. (Not the typical fruit salad we have here in the Philippines) Mangoes, turnips, cucumber in fish sauce! And that ladies and gentlemen is their fruit salad! 
I had to take another shot of this food overlooking the beach. Purely magnificent! 

I really really really wanted to take a dip when I saw how clear the water was. We also saw lovers (yes plural) enjoying, splashing waters to each other, laughing, having fun, hugging and sharing stolen kisses while we were looking at the beach. So we tagged it as "the lover's beach". 

Well it is! It was a pity that we didn't bring extra clothes or swimming clothes coming here. I really wanted to dip my body in this clear water and meditate about life (lol) 

Well... Knowing me... (haha!) I asked my best friend to have a dip. But she hesitated. She actually declined, coz we both know we didn't bring extra clothes. 

But!!! The "karinderya" where we ate sells swimming clothes! I looked at my best friend and gave her the "stare." Then she told me... "I know what you're thinking. If you want to, just go. I'll be here) 

(Brilliant idea right?!) Next thing I know I was on the beach already! Haha! 

(Who said this beach is just for lovers again?) *winks* 

 Selfieee! Hihi! And yes, we have an underwater camera. Thanks Nikon! And thanks nanay! ^^
This! 
And this! The waters were so clear it was comparable to Boracay! Ugh! I can't wait to go back here! 

 I wish I have put enough emphasis on how clear the water was in Pandawa *winks* and yep. That was me.. waiting for my mermaid tails. Haha!
I swam (that's me very ambitious) okay. I stayed at the water for almost 20 minutes. Went back there after having this drink. (BINTANG! Local Bali beer! It cost us around 20,000 to 25,000 IDR) I went right back to the beach after drinking. 

Our Pandawa adventure cost us more or less 150,000 IDR. That was including the entrance fee, parking fee, food, big bottle of water, the beer and the swim wear I bought. Lol. Not bad ya? 'Twas actually cheap having that much! 

Pandawa Beach was a great escape from stress! It was also a great escape from us..from you.. from me thinking about you.. me wanting you.. and still loving you.

While I was on the waters. I was thinking about you. Thinking about us. Thinking of what we could be and what we could have be. This beach reminds me of you. Reminds me of us. I was missing us so bad. I can't understand why I always think of you. This beautiful place reminds me of you. Maybe the wanting of you near me...beside me..was the reason why. 

My best friend and I promised ourselves to come back here someday. One day. With the ones we love. Our true love. And spend a week in Bali again. 

I really wish that someday, one day.. I'll come back here with my love. My true love. 


Comments

Popular Posts