Trip to Korea - Nami Island

Feast your eyes as I unfold the beautiful island of Nami. 😍


It took us almost 2 hours to reach Nami Island from Seoul. We booked our Nami-Petite France-Morning Calm tour via klook. We actually saved a little using it instead of buying the tickets in Korea. It cost us Php7028 for 2 people for the 11 hour tour. That includes all the entrance fees and van transport of our 3 stops. That's my tipid tip for today. Hehe!

I want to personally thank KTOURSTORY for the safe travel, nice tour guide, and beautiful photos we got to take during our tour. Hi Dean, I hope you remember us. 😊

Our pick up point was in Myeongdong street near Prince Hotel. We were in group 3 with Dean, most of us are Filipinos except for 1. There were 20 of us in the tour bus I think but we didn't get a chance to talk to each other because... well... you know... it was too cold... and... Nanay Daph and I slept on the way to Nami. Haha! Also, Dean was very good in English and very accommodating. We hope to see you again next time we visit Korea, Dean! 

It was past 10AM when we reached Namiseon-gil. We took a 5 minute ferry ride from Namiseon-gil dock to Nami Island. You can opt to take a zipline from the port to Nami if you're generous enough to treat yourself, it's KRW30,000.

Are you ready for the photos? Coz I'm really really really excited to share all of it with you!













 #BUWISBUHAY SHOT. What Hypothermia?





My Maid of Honor/ Best Friend For Life/ Travel Buddy







 Never thought a fine powdery white ice can make the kid in me extra happy!





My jacket so fluffy ퟅퟅퟅ







My favorite shot of you! 

























Our Nami Tour deserves a page of itself. The photos we took did not justify the beauty of it. It took us 2 hours to tour the whole island. Will publish Petite France and The Morning Calm tour on my next blogpost. 

We ate our lunch at Nammoon  before heading back to the port and we didn't know that it is the island's premier restaurant. (The kuripot in me had a mini heart attack when I saw the menu prices. Lol) No regrets though. It comes with the usual Korean side dishes; radish, peanuts, kimchi, and another green veggie which name I forgot, and 2 rice. We are solved!

Bulgogi - KRW12000 (c) Nammoon

Galbitang - KRW15000 (c) Nammoon

Another tipid tip: Buy your food in a convenience store because restaurant food are ridiculously expensive! 

South Korea, I will definitely come back for you!


*Photos were taken via SamsungS7 Edge and  Huwawei Y7 Prime
*Photos post processed via Adobe Lightroom CC
* Food photos were taken from Nammoon page, no copyright infringement intended
*Thank you Noob GFX for #INDICA

Comments

  1. Wow. Korea looks like a real pretty vacation destination. I am happy you enjoyed your trip there. Thanks for sharing your photos. I hope we get a chance to travel there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonito paseo por la isla Nami, no esta muy lejos de Seul por lo que comentas. Bello paisaje de nieve se nota que esta frioooo como the winter is coming GOT, muy divertidas las fotografías en los arboles. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous, your trip is looking bloody amazing. Loving all these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two seem to have had a great time on this trip. I'd love to get some information on the place and the tour, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful place to spend some quality time, thank you for sharing your Korean trip's experience with us.
    meet and greet manchester

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts