Korea Highlights - Lotte World and Lotte Aquarium

Hi again! Welcome back to my Korea blog photodump. Apologies for the hiatus, health issues. 😓

We purchased our Lotte World and Lotte Aquarium tour tickets via Klook for Php3,952 for 2 pax. Our voucher was good for 1 day pass however you're not allowed to enter the theme park when you exit twice. Make sure you packed all your stuff before you enter. Lockers, restrooms and food stalls are available inside.

*********************************************************************************

Lotte World Photodump




Kissi Kissi








Lotte World is open from Mondays-Thursdays at 9:30am-10:00pm and Fridays-Sundays at 9:30am - 11:00pm. It's located at 240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-Gu, Seoul, Korea. Here's how you get there: 

1. Take exit 3 from Metro Line 2 Jamsil Station
2. Walk along the Ishimura Lake
3. Turn right at the Ishimura crossroads and the ticketing office should be just around the corner

In our case, we got a little lost looking for the theme park as it is inside the famous Lotte Mall. We followed a kid with a pink backpack holding a candy on her right hand and his father's hands on her left. She led us directly to the theme's park entrance. It's all instincts you know. Haha!


 Lotte Aquarium


Lotte Aquarium is also inside the Lotte Mall, just across the Lotte World building. It is open from Mondays-Sundays from 10:00am-10:00pm. Lotte Aquarium is more fun for me than Lotte World coz I'm not really fond of extreme rides. 






This is actually a robot fish. 

They are real by the way. Alive and breathing.



Lo and behold, the ugliest fish I ever saw in my life, yet. Am I going to hell for still laughing out loud every time I see this? 

Trying to imagine my sister every time she asks me a favor.

Her face every time I say no. Hahahaha!









*Thanks to JP Villanueva for Gala :) 
*Photos taken via XT20 with 35mm Meike lens
*Photos edited via Lightroom

Comments

  1. The lotte world looks magical, I feel bad that I wasnt able to visit there when I went to south korea last time. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks like lots of fun. I love your photos. It brings the experience to life. Many different sea animals than what I’ve seen ere in the USA, granted I don’t travel much 😂.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a place that's perfect for families as well. I love that there's plenty to experience here! Aside from the park, you can also go to the aquarium! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors and architecture of the buildings are simply gorgeous! And those fish? How cool is this? I loved seeing the photos of your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Korea is so mystical for me! I wish I would go there some day and explore this beautiful country! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really fun. Glad you had an amazing experience. Can't wait to go to Korea. We will also be visiting the Lotte World -- so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have recently come back from Singapore's USS and SEA world and these both options of Lotte world and aquarium sounds so fascinating to me. It sounds a perfect fun et educational time of you have kids along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading this post especially the pics. You have captured amazing pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your adventure to Lotte World and Lotte Aquarium with us. I really love all the pictures of your visit. I've never been to Korea, but if I ever get the chance to visit, I'll be sure to visit these places.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of your photos, what editing software do you use? Looks like you had an amazing time

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've told you before I think your photos are lovely! I am a big fun of turtles and I have two of them home so I would love to see their siblings in the aquarium!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what beautiful photos! I love visiting places like this, my children are obsessed with sea animals so they would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice collection! Lotte World looks a preety attractive place for overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like so much fun! The jellyfish look out of this world. I have been to a few aquariums and they are so incredible with how close we can see these beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A mall with a theme park AND an aquarium in it?! Sign me up! haha I love that you can spend a whole day in one place with so much to do there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We skipped this place when we visited Seoul because we thought this place is just for kids and we wanted to explore more of the cultural side. Now these photos make me want to go now. The next time I will visit Seoul, I will surely drop by this area.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My kids would surely enjoy it here at Lotte. Maybe when our second daughter will be a bit older, we can visit Korea. :

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts