Art in an Island - Photodump

My love decided to take me out on a date today. Been bugging him since I came back here in Manila after the holy week break and recovery time I spent in Ilocos. Some of you may already know that I was confined in a hospital twice last March and spent a week or more at each confinement. I was advised for a 30day rest after I got discharged and never forget to wear my sacro lumbar support for my back. So, today was a big day for me. Aside from this was my very first gala again, I forgot to bring my sacro lumbar support. Hehe! Taking pictures, sitting and lying on the floor was very stressful for me. There are some postures still that causes back trauma and exhaustion. We were supposed to do some more activities after our museum tour but I got a major headache too after.  Nevertheless, it was fun. Here are some of the photos taken.















Sige upo, liyad, yang likod mo! 😅







Baby Pututuy









Idk what I'm doing here

I can be nice... 

or sultry. 


This pose is directed by Mark. 😂

This also. Hehe


My back is aching na when we were doing this that's why I couldn't smile anymore. 

******************************************
My favorite photos




My love sleeping with a pussy. *no pun intended* 😂


I'm marrying this man. ❤️ 


Comments

Popular Posts