The Dessert Museum - Photdump

This day has got to be one of the sweetest weekend yet that Mark and I spent in Manila, literally. I challenged myself again for a city voyage after spending a week bed ridden. We booked a morning tour at the The Dessert Museum  to see what the fuss is all about. Check the photos below.


Before all the shenanigans, you have to show them your printed or e-ticket. They will also ask you to bring your ID with your birthday for the registration. Once they confirmed your registration, they will give you bracelets for the pass, this will also serve as your ticket for getting free food.



IKR?!


There will be an attendant who will guide you during the 2-hour tour. We were only allowed 15-minute max at each room to give way for others. I think they only allow 15 persons per group per time slot so the rooms won't be too crowded.


Room 1 - The Doughnut Room


Props to my fiancee, he practiced and learned quickly in using the camera. 💗
 Room 2 - The Marshmallow Room

One of my favorite desserts! This is my second favorite room. 


Naughty mallow eater. 😂

Give me!






 Room 3 - The Candy Room




Bibi

I would love to jump, but I couldn't. 😁

Our second dessert, macaron. Too sweet for me though. 


Happy Pusod Weekend! 

Room 4 - The Ice Cream Room

3rd free dessert - ice cream


Cutie

I'll just imagine that I'm lying on a sand while the waves are splashing behind me.
Excuse my rib cage, I'm on a feeding program gaining my weight back. 



Room 5 - The Bubble Room


His signature sour face aka "pilit smile at the camera" face. 😩

Room 6 - The Gummy Bear Room


There's another small bag of gummy bear up for grabs in this room. They also sell water here at Php30.00 just in case you want to wash up your throat with all the sweets.


Warning : Don't lie on the tub with small lego-like teddy bears, masakit sa likod. Haha! I had a hard time standing after I did this shot. Sobrang masakit sa likod!



Room 7 - The Cotton Candy Room

This is my favorite room!



Cotton candy tree, I want to eat you all!



Below, I will teach you how to properly eat a cotton candy. 

First you lick it.

Second, you take a small bite.

Then, a cookie monster big bite. Yumyumyumyumyum! 
 Room 8 - The cake room


Our last free dessert, cake pops!

He tried, I swear to the new gods and the old, he tried.




I love how game they are doing the wrecking ball pose. Ha! Super cute!

There are souvenirs at their shop before the exit, they sell mugs, tumblers, shirt, pens etc. We paid Php699 each for the ticket and another Php108 for the convenience fee. Peak hours are after lunch time so we chose to come earlier. Our schedule time is 10:45AM but they require us to come 15 minute early for the registration. Overall, it was worth it but I think the Php108 convenience fee is not necessary. See, if you book your ticket online, which we did, it will only cost you Php699 but if you purchase your tickets walk-in it's Php799. Hehe, I don't get it. Anyway, they also offer student ticket discount at Php599. If you want an instagram worthy feed and new Facebook profile photo to brag, ready your OOTDs and come visit The Dessert Museum. 



The Dessert Museum is located at Conrad Hotel Manila, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. You can opt to shop or eat lunch at MoA after. There's also a Starbucks just outside the museum for your quick coffee fix.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts