An Open Letter to Mr. Scientist

Dear A,

(I'll address you A, k?) Lol

I really want to apologize for misleading you. (Coz I think I did) I really enjoyed spending time and talking to you. Believe me I did. Those early mornings and late night conversations (include the lunch and snack time too) were beyond words of happiness. You told me you find it weird that we're too similar, but I guess it's because we click. We clicked right away. It's just that I'm not ready yet. We were not on the same boat and I'm sorry if I made you feel that we were. I've already told you the reasons why and you have acknowledged and validated it. Thank you for that. Thank you for being mature enough to understand and accept my explanations. You're a good guy. You're smart. You're definitely DEFINITELY a boyfriend material. A good lifetime partner if I may say. Believe me you are... I really wish that someday, you'd find your great love too. And I wish that she wouldn't leave you like what happened to me (people always leave, sucks)

Anyway, I'd really like to apologize for everything. And I want to thank you for everything. A++++ for all your efforts! I apreciate it all.


I really wish we could be friends. :))

Sincerely,
Kaye

Comments

Popular Posts