Memories in Bali - (Day 3 part 3 of 3)

Writing has been my form of reliever (and healer at the same time.) Whenever I read my previous writings and compare it to what I am and who I am now, it really overwhelms me - the change has been drastic really, but everything was worth it.

So here's the last part of our grand Bali tour -Uluwatu.

Bali never fails to amaze me. It has really done a good job in doing its magic! And I really can't believe how travelling can change people. It has changed me a lot and it has changed my perspective towards life in general. I am back to being me but better this time.

So this blog is dedicated for you nay. My bestest confidant/sister/nanay. Thank you. Thank you for spending this tour with me. Thank you for making me always first on the list on your grand events. Thank you for tagging me first everytime you want to travel. Thank you for being a good friend, listener, travel buddy, go-to person, all around nanay... and thank you for treating me as family. Thank you for the friendship and immeasurable love you give that words can't even explain how wonderful it is. Thank you for great things and big things you have done and contributed that makes me for who I am right now. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :) Thank you for the life long friendship. You know how much I  love you for being you. :)










Our friendship is far beyond what we could've imagined. Do you believe in destiny? Because I do. I believe that destiny made way to have our paths crossed so we can learn from each other. I believe God destined us to love each other in a way we could fill in those gaps that we're missing. It's very rare to find someone whom you can be comfortable with and value relationship as much as you do. So thank you nay, again... thank you for everything. God has really blessed me with you.

Cheers to more travels and stronger friendship! Cheers to life and cheers for living it to its fullest. Now that 2014 is ending, and I know we both have learned a lot of things this year, may we carry the learnings we had to 2015 and make our life more worth living, more fun and more memorable.

May your big heart always be blessed. May you continue to be an inspiration to others as you are to me. You're a gift. You're a blessing. And you're my one and only nanay. :)


(I intended to keep this post not too descriptive because the memories we had in Uluwatu is for us. It's for us to share to people whom we know worth sharing our stories and our memories with. So if you are one of those people who know our story, my story... if I share it with you, you are worth it.) :)

Comments

Popular Posts