Cheers to the Unknown - My Great Perhaps

(I suggest you listening to Sam Smith's "Make It To Me" while reading this)

I started writing to document the past. I wanted to share the feelings I felt whenever I experience something. I want the readers (you) to taste the food I tried, to be at places I've been to, to experience life how I had it. But now, I'm writing something different. I'm writing something for the future. I'm writing something for you, the unknown - my great perhaps. Things I wonder you doing while I am living my life to the fullest.

When I am at work, are you resting? Or are you also busy working?

When I go out with friends on weekends, are you also having fun? I wish you are, because I want you to be happy experiencing life.

When I go attend the mass every Sunday, do you also pray for me? Because I always pray for you.

Whenever I read books at my down time, I wonder what you do... Do you also read books? I wish you do, so we can read books together when we meet.

Do you watch action-packed movies? Do you like cartoons? Do you play CoD? Do you like and play basketball? Because I like those. I wish you like it too, so we can watch it together and play those games together when we meet.

Do you like kids? Are you charmed by their kind hearts and pure soul? Does the sound of their laughters also make you smile?

Are you a pet lover? Whenever dogs (or cats) play with you, do you feel rested? Do you also feel calm?

I wish you are experiencing life to the fullest right now as I am experiencing mine, so when our paths cross, we can share stories together, our life stories.

Or have I met you? Sorry if I did and I didn't notice. Maybe I wasn't paying attention. Maybe I wasn't ready.

Do you like travelling - wandering on places you've never been to and just getting lost?

Do you like sunsets? Whenever you see it, do you also think of me and wonder what I might be doing looking the same sunset you're seeing?

Are you happy now? I wish and I pray that you are. Because right now, I am. Are you ready for me? Because I am an inch close to being ready for you. You may still be unknown right now, but my faith is so strong that made my hopes so high. I know for sure that He is preparing me for you as He is preparing you for me - my great perhaps.

"I'm waiting patiently, though time is moving slow. I have more vacancy and I wanted you to know that... You're the one designed for me. A distant stranger that I will complete. I know you're out there we're meant to be... make it to me."


Love,
Kaye




Comments

Popular Posts