Finding Love in Calaguas Island - Part 1

I had a spontaneous trip last weekend and it was the most exciting spontaneous out of town I had so far.

I wish the photos will justify the beauty of this island, nevertheless, CALAGUAS!


In this isolated island, instead of finding love, I found peace. (Reminds me of all the good memories we shared) It took us almost 2 hours boat ride to get to the island. Not bad after seeing this breath taking view.


I also got acquainted with familiar faces I never expected to be spending this trip with. Special thanks to Marj, another check from my bucket list. :) #FifthWheel


I'd always want to spend an out of town trip, with you. But this spontaneous trip was worth it. I left a piece of me when I left the island. It was more of discovering me than of what we could have been.


One island, one weekend, but our fate never crossed.



People say, when a person breaks your heart, it'll be easier for you to move on if you'll think of all the bad things s/he have done. It will be easier if you find a person to replace the empty space s/he left in your heart. But I never believed that. Coz as long as you still love the person, the feelings will never change. The good memories will always be far greater than the mishaps. Because when you love a person, you overlook the bad, you'll only think of the good memories, happy memories.




We climbed the hill to get a glimpse of this beaut. That 15 minute climb was worth it.


At the latter part of our first day, we chose to walk the stretch of the beach. When facing the beach, the right most part is the best place where you can enjoy swimming. Less people. Less boats. More private. More serene. We also get to enjoy some few songs at night where many mobile bars took place. The one at the middle of the shore stretch where acoustics are playing played my heart's whispers though.

Cue in: "Di mo lang alam iniisip kita, baka sakali lang maisip mo ako, di mo lang alam, hanggang sa gabi, inaasam makita kang muli."

Crossfade to: "When a heart breaks no it don't breakeven."




                                                               L.O.V.E.


I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy this trip. It was far more fun than I expected. Those late night talks, the card games, good food, good company at the price of 3,000. What more can I ask for? :)



Comments

Popular Posts