True Love - For You, My Future

Cheesy title right there! I know, I know. So, I wrote a poem. I will not explain how, and why nor when and where. Here it goes.


True Love

I'm still in doubt if I love thee,
But I always pray for whatever makes thee happy,
On whatever reason, for whatever cause
I want you to be at glee,
Even if the reason is not me.

I guess that's how true love is,
You dive, you roll, you jump, you take risk,
You may not know how it will end,
But you pour your heart out and get the rules bent.

I still pray, every minute of my everyday,
That you and me will meet someday.
In different time, at different place,
So we can start our story at new pace.

True love thou art indeed,
Viscious, hopeful, thy always at plead.
Time might be long, waiting might be rough,
But I know it's worth it even true love is tough.

Not sure how the grammar goes when writing an ambitious poetic words like this trying to make sense. But yeah, there goes my heart. Cheers for you, my future! I'm excited to meet you. I'm trying to be at my best right now, so in time that our paths cross, I'll be whole and willing to give my all. :))) I wish, I hope and I pray, that so are you.

Love,
Kaye

Comments

Popular Posts