A Letter to Self

I read that when a writer stops writing, something is more beautiful happening to his/her life...

I somehow agree to that, but whenever I feel something.. I write. So here's what I'm feeling right now.

Dear Self,

Bali has done its part, it's now time to do yours. I'm really happy of the progress you're doing right now. Please don't stop and please keep reminding yourself that life is beautiful. You are blessed to have a complete and happy family. You are blessed to have a job that sustains you and provides the needs for every day. You have friends (really awesome ones!) who love you and care for you no matter what. Friends that laugh, cry, remorse and curse with you through ups and downs. You have a lot of things ahead. More travels to make. More adventures to take. More FIRSTS to discover. And more memories to share. (To all the people who have been with me from the very peak til the rock bottom of my life... Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't make this far and passed all those tests without you guys. To my bestest confidante at the moment... thank you for always being there. Thank you for being a friend. Thank you for bullying me and doing your takotjutsu teknik! Haha! I'm really happy and feel blessed to have met you. You don't even know! You're a blessing! May we have more memories to share. :))

Challenges are part of life... it molds you. It allows you to grow. It gives you lots of learnings. So please. Please. I beg you. Be strong. You are almost there. You're almost back to being 100% of you again. And when you reach the virtouso level, please don't forget all the things you have been through and may it served as a big learning to whatever you are going to face in life again. You know better this time. :)

Looking at you now, I can't help to say... "I'm so proud of you!" I'm really happy of the progress you are doing with your career and life in general. May you be a big blessing to others as you continue to be a servant of God.

Again.. don't give up. Never give up. Always have faith and never lose hope. And above all that.. please continue to love.. love is the greatest gift from God. It is ought to be shared. It is ought to be celebrated. Good luck!

Read this again and again whenever you feel down or troubled. Let this be a reminder of how great and wonderful life is. How great our God is for making you stronger and stronger as years pass by. Again... continue to be a blessing. Everything will fall into their places in God's perfect timings. :)

Love,
Kaye

Comments

Popular Posts