How far will you go for Beauty - Part 2

"For the world is dark and full of terrors". Quoting Melisandre from my favorite series Game of Thrones. This is true, especially when people around you are eyeing for imperfections. I have been a victim, and now still am. But guess what? I'm on my way overpassing those eyes of criticism.

Here's a detailed process on How Far Will I Go For Beauty.

1. Bone to Bone Massage - As always, Miss Kim is the one doing this. At first it was really painful but as my session progresses, it became ticklish. So everytime she hits a tickle area, we both laugh.

2. Scrubing - Kalsa is use in scrubing my legs and again, I want to reiterate, THIS IS NOT A NORMAL SCRUB you guys are thinking. They use "kalsa" to scrub my excess leg fats.




 3. Electro therapy - My most favorite part of the process. *winks* Here they use a machine that helps you burn fats. I was advised not to eat after and wait for 2 hours before eating.




I have 6 sessions done, 4 more to go and let's see the difference.

Comments

Popular Posts