How every little thing reminds me of you

Crazy how you thought things are going to work out well... then suddenly the wind blows every little thing you have been dreaming of.

Let me give you a list of all those little things that remind me of you and how I am going to miss it so bad.

1. Remember when you drove all the way from your place to me in wee hours just to give me food and meds coz I was so sick? You... being thoughtful, I'll miss that.

2. Remember when I cook chicken curry for you and how badly I wanted you to eat so I spoonfed you.. (giving you spoonful of rice and chicken even if you couldn't take it in anymore) You... being considerate, I'll miss that.

3. Remember how we fought over a nail cutter coz I was so wreckless in cutting my toe nails and you wanted me to stop "hurting" myself. You... being playful and caring, I'll miss that.

4. Remember how you always text me at night and even call me just because you miss me and wanted to hear my voice? You... being clingy, I'll miss that.

5. Remember whenever you talk to me over the phone and how you proudly tell the cashier of a fastfood restaurant that you were talking to the most beautiful girl in your life and how much you love that girl so much? You... being so proud and sweet, I'll miss that.

6. Remember the days and nights that all we do is talk about our childhood memories, politics, Philippine economy, and how we argue about how bad/good is to live here in the Philipines? You... being open minded and smart ass, I'll miss that.

7. Remember when you bought me a lollipop just because you said I look like a child that night and how you were so fond of me?

8. Remember the night I opened up to you and entrusted you my biggest secret coz you wanted to know who the real "Kaye" is?

9. Remember the high fives and the fist pumps? The sexy stares, the laughters, smiles, the tight hugs, the sweet kisses...

10. Remember the night you said you wanted to build a life with me?

Now tell me, where should I start forgetting every little thing that reminds me of you? Tell me how? And tell me why you did what you did? Tell me how will I put myself together again coz I am deeply broken right now. You left my heart shattered. Tell me how can I be whole again... coz I don't know where to start.

Maybe I loved you too much. Maybe I trusted you too much.

Comments

Popular Posts