4 Years Down The Memory Lane


I've been idle for quite a while. Never got a chance to update my blog. However recently, my S.O. asked "Bakit hindi ka na nagsusulat sa blog mo?"

I answered: "Wala pang major happenings ulit sa life ko e." (an excuse to my laziness. LOL)

Writing has been my means of unloading my feelings, especially when I'm anxious, depressed, or bored. I usually write long blog posts to share my thoughts and let go of my baggages. Lately, Twitter has been much of a help.

Well, for most of you who have been reading my posts since this blog's inception, you prolly have the highlights of it. For others who haven't, let me break it down for you...

2012 - I started working in Manila as a Social Media Reporter, I wrote stories for Yahoo.ph and LoQaL which both unfortunately now have been taken down. (Yahoo HQ is now in SG afaik)
   

2013 - Landed a corporate job and worked for 2.5 years

         - First out of the country trip with my BFF (Singapore and Malaysia)


         - Was in a relationship with a foreigner after being single for yearss ( I was in a 4-5 year relationship with my HS sweetheart before him from '07 til Q4 of 2011 or Q1 of 2012, I'm not sure anymore)

         - I actually caught the foreign guy naked sleeping with another naked girl in his bedroom (whom I assume a whore because she waited for her money before she left the guy's place). Oh dear, I would love to post another blog about what happened that night! :D
   
         - I was on a counselling for 1 week (couldn't sleep and eat for 3 straight days) and got a recommendation to see a psychiatrist.

         - I was given meds for my depression (anti-anxiety pills, anti-depression pills, sleeping pills) and the psychiatrist advised me to take it for a year to see that it took effect.


2014   - Had a vacation and treat my sibs to Bora (our first out of town together, on a plane, without our parents. HAHA)

          - I dated a guy who asked me to be patient on him, not to leave him and give up on him but left me after I was sent to India for 3 weeks for my work. (His excuse is "We're too different")

          - Travelled to Bali to move on. (Lol) Special mention to my BFF, Daphne Delgado, who's always been my travel buddy since 2013. :)



          - Made an adult decision to invest my money.


2015   - I tried meeting guys who either look like him or waaaay better than him. (EPIC FAIL! Haha!) I had fun tho, most of them hated me (I think) because it's either I unintentionally friendzoned them or tell them straight up that I don't like them.

           - Did a lot of local travels with my BFF (Palawan, Galera, etc)

           - Landed a new job in BGC. Met my dad's fraternity brother in that company and actually the only funny person I talked to in that organization.

Later part of this year was the most eventful time of my life! I met him. Hello, my baby love! :) (How and Where will be detailed on my next post, or maybe not)



       
  2016  - Travelled to Calaguas, Ilocos, Baguio and climbed a mountain with my S.O.









            - Travelled to IndoChina with my BFF (Another blog post I'm still not done writing)

            - Found a family, friends and mentors in my new workplace (they're the best!)

            - I actually have savings! OMG!

PS

The major highlight of my life was the day I met you.

PPS
You owe me a 5 minute massage for writing this. Haha!
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts