Journey to Fitness: The 1000 Indoor Full Body Work Out Challenge



first 200 jump rope
Bonding you say? We do it differently, we do it challenging ourselves to be healthy, and we do it for our body. *winks*

My sister and I bond through fitness. Looking back months ago... (Goodness! I don't even want to remember it, our body was really BLOATED!!!) *scratch*

Okay, so here's what happened today...

The gym was close, so we decided to do our fitness routine at home. I challenged her to finish the 1000 work out challenge, and it started with cardio.

Every after 200 jump roping, we did 10 lunges to stretch our legs and 10 touch hand push-ups (well at least that's what we call it). It's easy, after doing a push-up, you need to tap the right hand of your partner with your right hand before doing the next one. Do it with your left hands after the second, follow the pattern til you finish 10.

Leg Raise
We followed it up with 30 leg raises to strengthen our lower abs. It's a little difficult at first especially having BIG legs and thighs (ghaad! I hate it but I have to endure it!) A little shout while doing it kinda helped us finishing the routine. *winks*

Plank

We planked for 30 seconds after everything we did for cooling down. We rested for 1 minute and continued with our routine. (After every 200 jump rope do this in between before doing another 200 til you finish 1000 ---- 10 lunges, 10 touch hand push-ups-30 leg raises-30 second plank)

Walling- -Do it after the #1000ChallengeWorkOut
(maarte lang) :p






The last quarter of this year has been really difficult for me. Working on a graveyard shift has gained me 18lbs!!! And right now, I'm doing everything I can to get back into shape. Join me in my journey to fitness and let's get healthy. 

Comments

Popular Posts