Reincarnate your senses when visiting Silantro


Talk about blasting relish... this Fil-Mex nook at Kapitolyo's tail end is a must visit for a foodie who loves steak, nachos and spicy food.

Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina is located in 75E Capitol Dr, Pasig City. Very ideal location for working foodies for the place is near office buildings.

Whenever I visit restaurants the first time, I always go for something cheap. I checked their menu and saw some of their dishes that are "pasok sa budget" 

Medio (Double choice of meat) 95php

I ordered this food blasting, mouth watering soft shell tacos with beef and lamb as my choice of meat. I never expected my 95 pesos would go that far. The beef and lamb cuts are very chunky. It made me feel a little guilty coz I thought I have to pay a little more for they really have big servings.

A fresh squeezed dalandan juice is a good match for this and it's only 90 pesos. You're gonna need it when dipping "Medio"in their hot sauce. (SPICY! YUM!)

The steak is a must try for main course. It comes with an appetizing sauce and java rice. When I first saw it, I think it's good enough for two people. And the good thing about this steak is that it is boneless and freshly cooked. You also don't need a knife to cut it, a fork will do. ;)



Macho Lucha Steak (360php)

If you're a burrito fan, the Silantro Burrito is a must! It will surely fill in your hungry stomachs. 

Silantro Burrito (180php)

The best thing about eating this good food is being able to share it with friends. My new found cliques were like my soulmates! They weren't only my colleagues but also my fitness buddies, food buddies, late-nights laughing buddies, dancing buddies, weird "krizzy"-accent buddy. (They will know what I'm talking about) *winks* 

Beef Quesadillas (160php)

We shared over this beef quesadillas, shared stories and argued over the concept of "dating" and "trip-trip lang". And we have agreed that we're going to visit all the restaurants in the Kapitolyo strip for more of those kind of arguments in a weird "krizzy" accent. 

(L-R) RG, Ana, Kaye 

Comments

Popular Posts